Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Shower Time! Week 24









































My mom and soon-to-be-sister-in-law Stephanie threw me a baby shower this weekend at my parents' house in Ormond Beach! I came down to my parents' house on Friday night to spend some time with my Aunt Karen who flew in from Virginia. Saturday morning my mom and I started they day with a clear peal and mud mask. The shower was so much fun! The house was decorated so cute and my mom and Steph really thought of everything. Friends Tiffany and Jordan even came in from Connecticut and Iowa!
I didn't get many photos since I was too busy taking part of everything, but I did get some photos of the "see how many cotton balls you can pick up with your nose with vaseline on it and blow them off without using your hands" game - which was really funny! I think 7 was the record.
We received so many presents that day that it took nearly 3 cars to bring them all home! We are going to have one very well dressed little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment