Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Technical difficulties

In week 26 now, and I've been trying to upload photos so that I can write a post each week with my belly photo but have been having some issues with the computer. We're out of disk space so until we delete a lot of photos we cant load any more photos onto our computer.

Things are going well in week 26, although I'm really starting to feel like a pregnant woman now. This little one is really growing and growing me out of my pants. The nursery is really coming together and looking like our little girl's room. Hopefully we can get the photos uploaded soon and then I'll go back and post for each week. I just didn't want all one or two of you that actually check and read this to think that we stopped posting.

Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment