Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mischief fom the Pups



Stella and Tups have been keeping us on our toes this week. On Friday evening, I was sitting at the table waiting for Paul to get home when I heard something fall over in the kitchen. When I got up to investigate, I saw that Stella had climbed in the pantry and knocked over a box of dog biscuits and was scarfing them down three at a time. Tuppy then joined in, and while I was cleaning up Stella snagged three or four more and took them under the table to eat them one by one.
Saturday evening I came into the kitchen to find Stella wearing my underwear! That's right - actually wearing my underwear around her butt. I have no idea how she got them on her, I'm just surprised that Tuppy left them intact (he has a penchant for shredding underwear).

1 comment: