Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Paul's Next Birthday & Mother's Day


After a nice visit with Paul's parents, my parents came to visit on Saturday. They brought their present and my present to Paul with them: orange trees. We ended up keeping the lemon tree they had bought for themselves too. Paul has been dying to have citrus trees ever since we bought our house.
Saturday afternoon we went kayaking in Eagan's Creek, which was really nice and something we'll have to do more often. My parents took us out for a birthday dinner for Paul to a new place downtown called Kelly's Cafe. We had a nice dinner, followed by a walk downtown and a stop for for fudge, and then back home for Paul's birthday cake.
While Paul was at work on Sunday my parents and I had a swim in the pool and my mom and I did some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment