Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The big news...which is not so new now.

As most of you already know, I am pregnant! Safely well into my 13th week now and starting to get my energy back. So now that its really public I can share my progress with all you friends and family here. A lofty idea since I already have two pregnancy journals that are barely written in. I'm not planning on posting too much pregnancy related stuff on Facebook, so this will be the place for all info about Baby Behan. I'll try to figure out how to scan my the sonogram photos onto here although I'm not quite sure you'll be able to see much of our little peanut. Looking forward to sharing all the progression of our little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment