Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nursery, Maternity Clothes, and Baby Bump







A few weeks ago Paul started transforming our office/mess room into our new baby's room. He put down pergo floor and painted the walls a soft jade green. We soon realized the green was a bit overwhelmingly and so Paul designed and built white shadowbox molding. I'm so excited to start decorating it now, it really looks like a nursery!
Also a few weeks ago, I noticed my clothes were getting a bit tight. Now everything but dresses and a few skirts don't fit, so I spent the day shopping for maternity clothes with my mom on Saturday. I'm excited to say I now have three pairs of pants, lounge pants, and another dress and shirt that fit, and hopefully will continue to fit as my belly gets bigger.
We've been slackers in documenting the pregnancy so far, but we finally took the first round of belly photos. More to come as the belly and baby grows.

1 comment: