Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 20





























A busy week in the second trimester! Unfortunately I had a nasty cold all week, but I took a day off and got some much needed rest. Paul and I toured St. Vincent's maternity center, the hospital where I'm set to delivery (mostly because that's where my OB practice is). The rooms were not as large as I had hoped, and although I'm sure it will be just fine I got the impression it wasn't really designed for women delivering unmedicated.
We had a great time at Stephanie and Josh's engagement party on Saturday. It was nice to spend the evening with family and friends and celebrate the good news of their engagement.

No comments:

Post a Comment