Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 38 - ultrasound, visit and accident





This was a crazy pregnancy week! We had an ultrasound on Thursday just to check her position and size (we asked for it, it wasn't really necessary). It was great to see her again and see that she is healthy and head-down but sunny side up. The ultrasound estimated her weight at 8lbs!!

My parents came up for a visit over the weekend to keep me company. My mom tried her best to walk the baby out of me, but she wasn't budging.

On Monday, the end of week 38, I had lunch with Stephanie and when I was driving back to the office some jerk pulled out in front of me on Southside Blvd causing me to hit him and causing a huge wreck. It was probably the scariest moment of my life, and for Paul too when he got my phone call. Our Honda Pilot was totaled, with all of our baby stuff inside. I ended staying overnight in the maternity ward for monitoring of me and the baby. We ended up both being okay except that I have a bad sprained left wrist. The accident signalled the end of mine going into work.

No comments:

Post a Comment