Welcome to our website!

With family and friends all over the world we thought this would be a good way to stay in touch with everyone (in addition to facebook of course). We'll try to keep it up to date. Follow along and send us messages if you like. Hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 40 - Still waiting



Even though the 40th week is not yet complete, I'm on a roll with updating the posts so I'm going to go ahead and put up some photos from the week so far. The weather has been great so we've been trying to have lots of walks. On Wednesday, Paul and I took the dogs out to the beach and I got my favorite Reef flipflops stollen there!!

On Thursday morning we were heading into downtown for a walk after breakfast out and saw a rather ironic sign at a local church, so we just had to get a photo. I'll update more once the week is over and we know if there'll be a baby or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment